In other news, I just finished my bowl of Honey Toasted Oats (the generic version of Honey Nut Cheerios), only to make a horrifying discovery: lurking at the bottom of the Milk Sea, a hard, sugary orb was hiding - waiting. I'm not sure where it came from or what it was, but I couldn't chew it; curious, I swallowed it. This may be my last post. And that would be a shame - this blog is the first good thing to happen in 2007.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
The first good thing to happen in 2007
In other news, I just finished my bowl of Honey Toasted Oats (the generic version of Honey Nut Cheerios), only to make a horrifying discovery: lurking at the bottom of the Milk Sea, a hard, sugary orb was hiding - waiting. I'm not sure where it came from or what it was, but I couldn't chew it; curious, I swallowed it. This may be my last post. And that would be a shame - this blog is the first good thing to happen in 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WHERE IS MY PHOTO?
I found you.
I fixed it. What you need to do is look in the big hunk of HTML I put in there and look for the address NAME.png. Replace it with "peter.png".
I am not clever enough to make it automatic.
I don't get HTML, I get a little upset looking broken square.
I've just realised that when confronted with the Death Orb, you decided- out of curiosity- to swallow it. What? Is that how they do things in the states?
Perhaps it said "eat me" on it.
Post a Comment