Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Consumerism takes a turn for the worse.

And you thought dog chocolates and pet shoes were a stupid idea. Anybody rushing out to get some of this?

2 comments:

Nathan said...

The thing I don't understand about this story is the thought process behind the creation of this product.
1) I want to give my dog beer.
2) I am holding an open beer.
See, in my mind, the circuit is already closed.*
3) I will brew a special dog-beer.
What?

*Perhaps it is just my upbringing, though. If anyone asks you "What's more hilarious and endearing than a puppy?" reply "A drunk puppy".

Also: non-alcoholic+ made of beef... it actually isn't beer so much as it is cold bovril.

Maxwell Edison said...

They are clearly going for the college "what will my friends do for a bet" market since they clearly state it is safe for human consumption.

On an unrelated note, I've just noticed by looking at your photo that you have hair as well as a beard.