I just thought I'd write this letter to warn you. You are about to get invaded. Over the years, the cream of British talent, the finest minds, the best actors, the greatest sportsmen have been exported to Hollywood to make their place in the world. This year, they're all staying in the U.K., and you're getting Danielle Lloyd.
You've seen a few bad imports recently. Jordan and Peter or David and Victoria to name a few. This girl was actually Miss Great Britain, but she was stripped of her title for shagging one of the judges. Since then, stripping has become her thing. Her career seemed to profit from her involvment in the alleged racist attacks on 'Celebrity' Big Brother.
Please make sure she has plenty of clothes to wear, and maybe someone to help her dress herself - she seems to find it difficult, poor thing. I really hope she finds happiness in the U.S., so there's no chance she'll ever come back here.
Yours sincerely,
Alyssa
6 comments:
If she's noisy and takes her clothes off, she'll do well in America. I weep for my people.
Ah, we drain enough of your good people, we can handle a few more poor quality ones. Nothing to worry about.
In exchange, can we have Hugh Laurie back please?
Dr. House stays - do what you will.
But we want Bertie Wooster and George from Blackadder back.
I'm with Peter. We're keeping House. But if you could, try to get him to have a better accent. His drives me crazy.
You can have Mark Addy back...
Post a Comment